Inn on Lake Wissota will be closed until 4/23/2020
We hope to see you later this Spring!
Here at the Inn we take the health and safety of our guests seriously. The B&B is our home as well as our place of business. We adhere to strict cleaning and sanitizing procedures for each room when guests check out. In addition to making sure the B&B is clean, Beth is a certified ServSafe Food Protection Manager and follows all of the best practices of the trade so you can be rest assured the food she prepares for you has been done so not only with love, but all necessary safety requirements and precautions. Here are a few examples of our cleaning policies:
- Lamps in the common area are on timers, no need for anyone to touch them!
- All linens and cups are removed from the guest room after checkout.
- Bath towels and robes are replaced after each use
- Whirlpool tubs are sanitized after each use
- Sinks and bathroom counter tops are sanitized after checkout
- Room service is available to guests for an extra fee for those who prefer to eat in the privacy of their room.
Tyler Mickelson from WEAU‘s morning show, Hello Wisconsin! visited Inn on Lake Wissota just before Easter. Watch for a great Easter Brunch quiche recipe and a Celiac friendly baked oatmeal recipe . __________________
It felt like home the minute we walked in
It is truly a ‘pleasant view’. Located on Lake Wissota the deck view was so peaceful. Our room was comfortable, room and had an indoor view of the lake. Breakfast was delicious, blueberry french toast. Fresh and locally sourced items. Thank you Beth and Roger. We’ll be back.