The Inn on Lake Wissota - The Perfect Place to Find Rest
Nestled among whispering pines on the scenic shoreline of Lake Wissota lies a luxury retreat of quiet and comfort. The Inn on Lake Wissota, a Bed and Breakfast near Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire, Wisconsin, has been quietly serving its guests with unbeatable hospitality for the past 20+ years. There is plenty of fun to be had in the Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire area, including outdoor recreation, wineries, breweries (notably Leinenkugel’s), art, history, shopping, and so much more. Beyond that, Lake Wissota is yours to see and enjoy.
The Chippewa Falls/Eau Claire region is a four-season destination. Come relax on the lake with us, and enjoy our romantic accommodations. You’ll enjoy a restful night’s sleep in peace and quiet, tucked away on the shores of this picturesque lake. Additionally, our rooms feature terraces, fireplaces, and/or whirlpool tubs.
With breathtaking scenic views, luxury accommodations, delicious food and a wealth of activities, Inn on Lake Wissota is the perfect place to get away for any season.
Here at the Inn we take the health and safety of our guests seriously. The B&B is our home as well as our place of business. We adhere to strict cleaning and sanitizing procedures for each room when guests check out. Meghan has completed the ServSafe Food Protection Manager course and follows all of the best practices of the trade so you can be rest assured the food she prepares for you has been done so not only with love, but all necessary safety requirements and precautions. Here’s what we’re doing to further insure the health & safety of our guests
- We will provide self check-in and self check-out procedures as requested. Please notify the innkeeper if you would prefer a self check-in during our normal personalized check-in time between 4:00 – 6:00 pm.
- While we don’t wear masks at the Inn, we do practice social distancing. Guests are welcome to wear masks if they like.
- Common areas will be sanitized regularly throughout the day. Hand sanitizer is also available.
- Hard surfaces in guest rooms will be disinfected after every stay.
- We offer 2 different options for breakfast:
- A complimentary Community Breakfast is offered at 9:00 am, anyone is welcome to dine with other guests at 9:00.
- Room Service: For those who prefer to dine in the privacy of their guest room breakfast can be delivered for an additional $15/day.
- We will ensure all staff are healthy every day.
It felt like home the minute we walked in
It is truly a ‘pleasant view’. Located on Lake Wissota the deck view was so peaceful. Our room was comfortable, room and had an indoor view of the lake. Breakfast was delicious, blueberry french toast. Fresh and locally sourced items. Thank you Beth and Roger. We’ll be back.