Inn on Lake Wissota – Standard Check-In: 4 PM – 6 PM
Standard Check-Out: 11 AMPlease call if you are not able to arrive within the above timeframe. We want to be sure someone is here to warmly greet you or to make other arrangements if needed. If special arrangements are made for your arrival, please be sure to come at the time requested. B&B room reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. We accept cash payments for same day reservations only.
- Gift Certificates: B&B Gift certificates must be presented at the time of reservation and cannot be submitted after your credit card has been charged for the reservation. Mention the type of Gift Certificate, the certificate number and order number in the Special Accommodations section when making the reservation online, or call Inn on Lake Wissota with that information.
- Rooms guaranteed with a credit card will be charged. Your credit card will be charged for the balance 8 days prior to your visit.
- No charges will be assessed if cancellations are received a minimum of eight days prior to your reservation date. For cancellations received with less than an eight-day notice, you will be charged for the entire amount unless we are able to rebook the room, plus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Please understand this is a small luxury bed and breakfast and cancellations have a big impact on us.
- We certainly understand things happen beyond your control and reservations sometimes need to be canceled, this is why we recommend you purchase travel insurance.
- If your travel plans change and you must reschedule your luxury stay with us, we will happy to do that for you, however, your credit card will be charged 8 days prior to your original arrival date plus a service charge.